Here’s the complete, unofficial Cactus Club cafe gluten free menu.
Enjoy and dig in!
Cactus Club Cafe Gluten Free Menu
- tuna tataki with no yuzu vinaigrette
- beef carpaccio with no crostini or capers
- bandara salad with no chow mein noodles
- spinach salad with no crostini
- raincoast greens
- starter size salad
Sandwiches and Casual Favorites
- the burger with no bun or sea salted fries
- halibut soft tacos with no tortillas or chipotle aioli. request brown rice.
- teriyaki rice bowl with no teriyaki sauce
- jambalaya rice bowl with no sausage, creole butter, or green beans
- rob’s hunter chicken with no green beans
- peppercorn new york striploin
- peppercorn sirloin
- four mushroom sirloin
- add to your steak: pernod pepercorn dem-glaze, four mushroom demi-glaze
Well that concludes the Cactus Club Cafe gluten free menu.
Pretty sad GF options. Everything you list is without a sauce, bun or part of the ingredients. There are so many things one can cook GF. There are soya sauces, worcheshire sauces etc that are GF. Restaurants just need to but them and they are no more expensive . People who can’t eat gluten would appreciate some imagination to make more than a salad! If you hire trained personnel , they should be able to make some delicious GF options just not remove half the ingredients and then charge more because it is now GF.