For the official Cheddar’s gluten free menu, see here.
Below, you’ll find the easy to read version of the Cheddar’s gluten free menu.
Cheddar’s Gluten Free Menu
Here’s what you can eat from Cheddar’s if you’re gluten sensitive. Just be sure to let your server know that you’re ordering off the gluten free menu.
- cheddar’s cheese fires
- loaded russet potato skins
- homemade chicken tortilla soup without tortilla strips
- scratch burgers without bun and onion straws
- chicken caesar salad without pasta and croutons
- grilled chicken pecan salad
- key west chicken and shrimp without bourbon glaze
- top sirloin without onion straws
- bone-in ribeye
- house smoked baby back ribs
- lemon pepper white fish
- grilled baja chicken
- bbq chicken platter without coleslaw
- dijon chicken and mushrooms
- lemon pepper chicken
- blackened redfish without crab sauce
- grilled salmon
- corn on the cob
- loaded baked potato
- homemade black beans
- seasoned rice
- southern green beans
- french fries
- baked sweet potato
- freshly made coleslaw
Thanks for reading and hopefully you found some delicious options on this Cheddar’s gluten free menu.
And for the complete listing of 240+ gluten free restaurant menus, be sure to check out the guide HERE.