Here’s the complete Flying Fish Cafe gluten free menu, which is a restaurant located at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, right near the World Showcase of Epcot.
Enjoy and dig in!
Flying Fish Cafe Gluten Free Menu
Please be sure double check with the restaurant to ensure that the menu is up to date. Also, always make sure to check with a cast member so that all cross contamination precautions are taken.
- signature flying fish cafe appetizer duo
- chardonnay steamed pei canadian mussels
- vegetarian sushi roll
- crispy corn crusted savory crab cake
- old bay scened crispy calamari and florida rock shrimp
- chef’s degustation of worldly artisanal cheeses
- thunder appetizer
- epcot land pavilion sweet bibb and local mesclun salad
- mozzarella di bufaia all caprese
- our very own caesar salad
- signature flying fish cafe entree duo
- pan roasted citrus and exotic pepper crusted yellowfin tuna
- eco-friendly/sustainable fish selection
- flying fish cafe’s idaho potato wrapped red snapper
- key west pink shrimp and calico bay scallop
- oak grilled main sea scallops
- oak grilled ashley farms organic free range ancho chicken
- oak grilled angus new york strip steak
- grilled california asparagus
- wilted garlic and lemon scented curly spinach
- creamy risotto di carnaroli
- aged gruyere and parmigiano reggiano potato gratin
- fines herb roasted wild and cultivated mushrooms
Hopefully you find something delicious to eat off this menu, and please be sure to check out our complete listing of Disney World Gluten Free Restaurant Menus by clicking here.
Leave a Reply