Here’s the complete McDonald’s dairy free menu which does feature some tasty options.
However, there are a few popular items that do contain dairy.
Do McDonald’s Fries Contain Dairy or Milk?
Yes. According to McDonald’s their fries do contain milk.
Plus, all of McDonald’s folded eggs found in the McGriddles and biscuit and bagel sandwiches now contain dairy/milk.
McDonald’s Dairy Free Menu
Here’s everything that you can eat that’s dairy free at McDonald’s. Just note that some of these items will need to make special order since they contain either cheese or a sauce that’s made with dairy products.
- quarter pounder
- mcdouble without cheese
- big mac without cheese
- premium crispy chicken classic sandwich
- premium gilled chicken sandwich
- southern style crispy chicken sandwich
- premium grilled chicken club sandwich without cheese
- chipotle bbq snack wrap crispy without cheese
- chipotle bbq snack wrap grilled without cheese
- honey mustard snack wrap crispy without cheese
- honey mustard snack wrap grilled without cheese
- side salad
- premium southwest salad with no cheese
- premium southwest salad with grilled chicken with no cheese
- premium southwest said with crispy chicken with no cheese
- premium bacon ranch salad without no cheese
- premium bacon ranch salad with crispy chicken with no cheese
- premium bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken with no cheese
- premium asian salad with no cheese
- premium asian salad with grilled chicken with no cheese
- low fat balsamic vinaigrette
- egg mcmuffin without cheese
- egg white delight mcmuffin without cheese
- bacon and egg bagel with without cheese
- sauce mcmuffin without cheese
- plain bagel
- english muffin
- sausage patty
- scrambled eggs
- apple slices
- baked hot apple pie
Hopefully you find something delicious to eat off this McDonald’s dairy free menu.
And for more dairy free restaurant menus, please check out our comprehensive restaurant listing!