For the official Smashburger gluten free menu, see here.
Below, you’ll find the easy to read version of the Smashburger gluten free menu.
Smashburger Gluten Free Menu
Here’s everything that you can eat and drink from Smashburger that doesn’t contain gluten or wheat:
Be sure to request a gluten free bun. Or you can get your burger wrapped in lettuce.
- avocado club
- bacon cheeseburger
- bbq bacon and cheddar with no haystack onions
- buffalo and blue cheese
- classic smashburger
- spicy jalapeño baja
- spinach cucumber and goat cheese
- truffle mushroom swiss
Be sure to request a gluten free bun. Or you can get your chicken wrapped in lettuce.
- avocado club grilled
- bbq bacon cheddar grilled
- buffalo and bleu cheese grilled
- classic smashchicken grilled
- spic jalapeño baja grilled
- spinach cucumber and goat cheese grilled
- truffle mushroom swiss grilled
Fries and Sides
- garden salad
- sweet potato fries
- veggie frites
- baja cobb
- classic cobb
- harvest salad
- spinach cucumber and goat cheese salad
- balsamic vinaigrette
- chipotle mayo
- smash sauce
- grilled chicken strips
- kids hot dog with no bun
- kids smash on a gluten free bun
Hand Spun Shakes
Avoid the optional malt powder.
- chocolate peanut butter
- peanut butter
- salted caramel
Thanks for reading and hopefully you found some delicious options on this Smashburger gluten free menu.
And for the complete listing of 240+ gluten free restaurant menus, be sure to check out the guide HERE.
Leave a Reply