Do you remember why you went vegan?
Was it because you are interested in the moral aspects of the diet? (such as the ethical treatment of all animals) Was it because you saw a health benefit of switching to a vegan diet? Or was it because you wanted to switch because you were appalled by the harsh animal testing procedures?
No matter what your true reason for this lifestyle change was, there is one thing you have in common with every other vegan diner out there – you don’t want any traces of animal products in your food whatsoever.
You see, one of the most important aspects of eating out on a vegan diet, if not the most important aspect, is making sure that your meal is 100% vegan.
So, to ensure this meat-free diet carries on to your restaurant experiences, there are a few things you should definitely do before you order your vegan meal.
Eating Out Vegan
1. Tell your server that you’re on a vegan diet and have special dietary restrictions. Letting the servers know that you’re a vegan and that you can’t have anything with any animal products whatsoever will them make your dish as vegan-friendly as possible.
2. Double check that your meal is vegan. Even if it has a name that sounds vegan, always double check with the server (or this website 🙂 ) to ensure that it truly is vegan.
3. Make sure there isn’t any hidden non-vegan item in your meal. Butter always seems to be the culprit that always finds a way to sneak into your vegan dish. So always double check with the server (reinforcing tip #1 and #2).
By following these tips, you’ll be sure to enjoy a truly vegan meal from whatever restaurant you visit, preferably one of the ones on this list.
Okay so with that being said, let’s get to the vegan restaurant menus and options.
Vegan Restaurant Menus You Absolutely Need to Know
One of the best things about eating out vegan is that almost every single restaurant tends to have a vegan menu option available. Below, you’ll see a list of all the vegan restaurant menu options that you can check out at over 100+ restaurant chains. Enjoy and dig in!
11. Qdoba Vegan Menu
34. TCBY Vegan Menu
37. IHOP Vegan Menu
I really do hope that you enjoyed this awesome listing of vegan restaurant chains and menu options!
Before I let you go, I do have 2 quick questions for you:
1. What’s your favorite vegan restaurant chain?
2. Is there a vegan restaurant menu that you don’t see above but would like to see on the site soon?
Just let us know by leaving a comment below.
Thanks for reading and please be sure to share this post with any vegan whom you know will absolutely love this.
P.S. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest